Thursday 13 October 2011

oh, let me introduce you....

How many times have you or someone you are with, run into someone they know at, say, the grocery store. The person you are with hasn't met this person, and you absentmindedly continue to have a rundown of how life has been since you've seen eachother last, while the odd person out stands there, in all awkwardness, wondering whether you are going to introduce them. This, I have been victim to countless times.

So let me introduce you to Amy (that's me), Nick (Fiance), and Kobi. We are one happy family.





XO Amy

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Amy, and your family!! My name is Alisha. Starting a blog is so much fun. Really! There's so many people out there to meet! Welcome to the blogsphere :)

    http://alishabrandon120410.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete